Eggs with Elected Officials
Friday, April 12, 2019 (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
Decisions made by elected leaders have consequences for your business. For better or worse, government matters.
Invitees include representatives from:
- U.S. Congress and North Carolina General Assembly
- Orange & Chatham County Board of Commissioners
- Chapel Hill Town Council, Carrboro Board of Aldermen, and Hillsborough Board of Commissioners
- Orange County Sheriff, Register of Deeds, Clerk of Court
- Orange County and Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Board of Education
Background: This event is the second of six forum as part of The Chamber's 2019 Policy Series. The series is coordinated by The Chamber's Government Affairs Committee and sponsored by Cardinal Innovations Healthcare, Durham Tech, Haugh Realty Advisors, and Silverspot Cinema.
Programs and Networks
Critical Issues Series
Monthly Policy Forums
Chapel Hill Young Professionals
Under 40 Monthly Networking
CHYP pronounced "chip" is a group of fun professionals under 40 that meets the first Tuesday of each month for networking, professional development and community service.
Quarterly Socials & Luncheons
Our Chamber's strong group of professional women gather quarterly for networking and learning opportunities. Sponsored by The Women of State Farm.
Annual Signature Events
Friday, January 29, 2021 (Virtual)
Join us online as we bring you The Chamber's 78th Annual Meeting LIVE from The Carolina Club. Help us celebrate the strength of our business community in 2020 and get a preview of exciting developments for 2021.