Economic Development Briefing
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 (8:30 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
READ THE FULL SUMMARY FROM THIS EVENT
Affectionately known as "Places & Spaces," this forum provides a fast-paced, timely state-of-play on several key commercial projects and districts, including downtown Chapel Hill, the Blue Hill District, and downtown Carrboro.
Segment I: “Projects”
- Glen Lennox and The Central with Tim Jezisek of Grubb Properties
- Caraway Village and Carolina Square with Northwood Ravin (Jeff Furman or Jonathan Matthews)
- University Place and apartment development with Ram Realty Advisors (Ashley Saulpaugh or David Klepser)
- South Green with Gary Hill of Avison Young
- Shelton Station with Mark Moshier of Legacy Property Group
Segment II: “Districts”
- Blue Hill District in Chapel Hill with Dwight Bassett of the Town of Chapel Hill
- Downtown Chapel Hill with Matt Gladdek of the Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership
Segment III “Jurisdictions”
- Downtown Carrboro with Annette Stone of the Town of Carrboro
- Orange County with Steve Brantley of Orange County Economic Development
- Downtown Chapel Hill with Dwight Bassett of The Town of Chapel Hill
Free for Chamber members
$25 for non-members
Programs and Networks
Critical Issues Series
Monthly Policy Forums
Chapel Hill Young Professionals
Under 40 Monthly Networking
CHYP pronounced "chip" is a group of fun professionals under 40 that meets the first Tuesday of each month for networking, professional development and community service.
Quarterly Socials & Luncheons
Our Chamber's strong group of professional women gather quarterly for networking and learning opportunities. Sponsored by The Women of State Farm.
Annual Signature Events
Friday, January 29, 2021 (Virtual)
Join us online as we bring you The Chamber's 78th Annual Meeting LIVE from The Carolina Club. Help us celebrate the strength of our business community in 2020 and get a preview of exciting developments for 2021.