Register Now for the 2020 Annual Meeting
Taking Care of Business at New Hope Camp & Conference Center
Topic: Selling Fundamentals
You'll learn what you must know and do to successfully sell your services.
- Prospecting: Move from just attraction thinking and traditional marketing, to actually creating your own markets, and an "ourtreach" recrutiment approach to acquiring new ideal clients
- Presenting: "The Power of the 4 Minute Presentation" Learn how full sales presentations can be completed in four minutes or less
- Closing Sales
- Following Up
Learn all of this with speaker, Brian Keith McNeill, an author, speaker, worshop facilitator, and owner of the follwing companies: Very Personal Sales Coaching, Selling Your Services Academy and CannaBiz Sales Training. Brian has been helping people sell themselves and their services for more than 25 years.
Location and Food Sponsor:
New Hope Camp and Conference Center
- From Chapel Hill, NC downtown:
- N Columbia St turns slightly right and becomes NC-86 N/M.L.K. Jr Blvd
- Turn left onto Camp Cir
- Continue straight onto New Hope Camp Rd
Destination is on the right
Taking Care of Business is powered by the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce, SCORE Chapel Hill Durham, and Local Presence SEO. Join us monthly on the first Wednesday for education topics that give you the tools you need to succeed in your business.
Follow us on Twitter via @carolinachamber and join the conversation using hashtag #ChamberTCB