Commercial Brokers, Property Managers and Owners - Energy Efficiency Seminar & Lunch
As a property manager, owner or commercial broker, you have a unique ability to increase energy efficiency and improve the bottom line for you and any tenants you may have. As a key part of our mission, we are working to build a sustainable community where business thrives.
Join us for a free seminar and lunch with two experts from the Institute for Market Transformation. Thanks to a Department of Energy grant, we're able to bring this programming directly to you as a member of the Chamber.
Attendees will learn:
- The major drivers for green building demand
- How energy efficiency and sustainability impact a building's economic performance
- What commonly-used resources are available for industry professionals
- How environmental policies impact commercial transactions
- The financial benefits of energy-efficient buildings for landlords, tenants, building owners, and brokers
- How to help clients handle energy and sustainability in the lease process