Be/come Coaching LLC
Mental Health Services
Reset| Renew | Revitalize
Release stress to get back to living the life you’re working so hard for
Life can be demanding, especially for those experiencing anxiety, work stress, and imposter syndrome. The weight of worry, self-criticism, and excessively high standards can feel overwhelming and isolating. But you don’t have to face it alone. In therapy, I provide a nurturing, compassionate environment where you can openly share your struggles and process your emotions without judgment. Together, we’ll navigate these challenges and work towards finding clarity, peace, and a sense of fulfillment in your journey.
For those who prefer to process in person while moving outside, I also offer Walk & Talk Therapy based in the Triangle.
In our journey together, I offer a nurturing, safe, and compassionate space where you can openly explore your concerns and frustrations, especially those related to work and family dynamics. Throughout our work together, you can expect to:
- Navigate the complexities of major life decisions and transitions while balancing multiple roles and responsibilities.
- Acquire practical skills and coping strategies to effectively manage stress, overwhelm, and re-establish deeper connections with yourself and your loved ones.
- Delve into your personal and professional beliefs and values, gaining insights that inform your decisions, behaviors, and interactions.
- Cultivate greater psychological flexibility, compassion, and patience, empowering yourself to navigate life's challenges with resilience and grace.
- Tackle negative self-talk and self-sabotaging behaviors, fostering greater confidence and authenticity in both your personal and professional life.
Together, we'll embark on a transformative journey, unlocking your inner strength and potential to achieve a more fulfilling and empowered life.