- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Valid NC Driver’s License
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma
- Up to 3 years work experience desired
- Field of Study/Work Experience:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
We offer a 90-day Sales training program PLUS guaranteed salary while training. You'll also receive paid medical insurance, 401k w/company match, employee discounts, and more! Candidates with experience in customer service, hospitality and sales are encouraged to apply.