Catherine French Design
Catherine French Design (CFD) is hiring a full-time marketing coordinator who is dedicated to community engagement, raising brand awareness, and has experience working with a creative team. The primary function of this role will be to oversee the marketing initiatives of CFD. This role will work closely with our marketing team as well as the design team to maintain the integrity, vision, and growth of the brand.
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator
● Support the company’s marketing initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
● Coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, and creating itineraries.
● Create, proofread, and edit marketing materials such as blogs, photos, and print advertisements.
● Assist with developing and managing creative content and targeted social media marketing programs, including the website and blog.
● Evaluate and monitor marketing performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
● Initiate and manage relationships with account managers and editors, as well as advertising contracts and publications to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
● Manage Chairish, Houzz, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles
● Conduct market research and identify trends and other marketing tasks as needed
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
● Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in marketing
● Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
● Skilled at effectively managing multiple ongoing deadlines at once
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
● Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and print marketing
● Must be a self-starter and comfortable demonstrating initiative on a daily basis; able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines on short notice
● Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
● Must have a high level of creativity
● Must be comfortable networking with local community and being a brand ambassador for CFD
● Some experience in graphic design preferred
● Occasional nights/weekend work may be required
To apply, click here.