$12 STARTING WAGE, HEALTH BENEFITS, 401K MATCH, PAID TIME OFF AFTER 90 DAYS, HOLIDAY PAY, HOTEL DISCOUNTS
Open Interviews are available Tuesday 10am-2pm weekly. Stop in and ask for the Housekeeping Manager or General Manager.
You may also contact Irene Jones, Housekeeping Manager at 919.969.2800 or send resumes to Lisa.Ganzzermiller@marriott.com to schedule an interview.
Applications are accepted online at www.careersatoto.com.
Hotel Phone 919.969.2800
Address: 214 West Rosemary Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
We look forward to meeting you!
Position: Houseperson Associate
Position Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for a Houseperson Associate.
What will you be doing most days?
· Stock housekeeping cart with all necessary supplies to plan your day efficiently
· Report room maintenance to the front desk staff and other team members
· Know the difference between ‘light touch’ and ‘full clean’ and know how to complete both effectively
· Vacuum floors, change sheets, restock, and replace all room and bath amenities
· Maintain a professional appearance including a pressed uniform, employee identification, safety footwear, and protective equipment
What are the requirements for this position?
· You are neat, organized, and efficient
· You know doing a great job can be physically challenging, but you are up for the task
· You value a job well done
· You take pride in presenting a spotless room
· You know how to pick the appropriate cleaning tool and tonic to clean just about anything
Physical Requirements for this Position
This is a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
This position will require little to no travel outside the property and surrounding areas.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked on INC. 5000's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in 2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would love for you to join our team!