$12 STARTING WAGE, HEALTH BENEFITS, 401K MATCH, PAID TIME OFF AFTER 90 DAYS, HOLIDAY PAY, HOTEL DISCOUNTS
We look forward to meeting you!
Go to: www.careersatoto.com to complete your applicaiton.
OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for a Front Desk Associate.
What will you be doing most days?
- Assist guests in the check-in and check-out procedure, as well as, throughout the entirety of their stay
- Work proficiently on the hotel’s electronic reservation system, as well as, other computer programs to ensure a seamless workflow
- Handle all financial matters – including credit card and cash transactions – securely, accurately, and with the utmost integrity
- Anticipate guests’ needs and go out of your way to maximize the guest experience
- Work collectively with other team members to foster a hospitable, approachable, and customer-focused environment for our guests
What are the requirements for this position?
- You love working with people and will go above and beyond for each guests’ needs
- You work well with others and enjoying working and being part of a team
- You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You are not just a problem solver, but also a solution finder and will do anything to ensure the best experience for our guests
Physical Requirements for this Position
This is a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
This position would require little to no travel outside the property and surrounding area.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked on INC. 5000's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in 2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would love for you to join our team!