Location: 225 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713
Summary: Primarily responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company’s sales and service goals.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule a sales or service appointment.
- Log all customer comments into Dealership Management System
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in Dealership Management System
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future customers.
- Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in the Business Development Center.
- Re-schedule “no-show” customer appointments.
- Follow-up with sales or service department to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
- Maintain and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives.
- Respond to customer website request (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales or service appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward any customer concerns to the correct department Manager and follow-up.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Maintains accurate timekeeping record in timekeeping system.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma
- Previous customer service and/or business development experience. Ability to deliver superior customer satisfaction.
- Desired work experience: up to 3 years