$12 STARTING WAGE plus tips, HEALTH BENEFITS, 401K MATCH, PAID TIME OFF AFTER 90 DAYS, HOLIDAY PAY, HOTEL DISCOUNTS
We look forward to meeting you!
OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for a Breakfast Associate.
What will you be doing most days?
- Welcome guests and monitor the dining area during meal time to ensure adequate supplies, needs are met, and that the breakfast area supports the hotel’s overall hospitality image and objectives
- Plan breakfast menus according to brand recommendations and facility needs
- Prepare room set up and ensures cleanliness and working condition of equipment in the area
- Manage inventory of food and utensils
- Prepares daily breakfast menu of hot and cold breakfast foods
- Follow required sanitation procedures for food handling safety
- Respond promptly and appropriately to any guest questions or concerns
- Break down breakfast area at end of meal period, ensuring clean facility ready for next meal
What are the requirements for this position?
- You are neat, organized, and efficient
- You have strong organizational skills
- You have strong communication and customer service skills
- You obtain and maintain any food handling certificates that may apply
Physical Requirements for this Position
This is a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
This position will require little to no travel outside the property and surrounding areas.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked on INC. 5000's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in 2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would love for you to join our team!